WeChat is the largest social media platform in the world and is arguably an essential communications tool for any company doing business in China or with the Chinese-speaking community. Our WeChat social media specialists based in Shanghai and Beijing advise our clients on:
- Defining their objectives and target market
- Establishing the official account in line with the guidelines and setting up the infrastructure
- Developing the message and content
- Integrating the WeChat account into our client’s media matrix and promoting it to their target audience
- Measuring the performance and reach of the account according to industry benchmarks and best practice
All listed companies require a dedicated IR website or an IR section in their main corporate website. Leveraging our specialist investor relations knowledge and global best practice, we help our clients to structure the site, develop the messaging and write and maintain the content to ensure its ongoing relevance and utility.
The increasing preference for video content is no longer just limited to entertainment purposes, it is a medium which can be leveraged by any brand for any audience, to educate, to create personality, to inform. And one clip can be adapted and leveraged for different languages and markets. Our team works closely with our clients to advise on approach and content and then helps to ensure high quality execution.